Serve Roles needed for RLM NORTH Campus: Our goal is to recruit early, train with PF & Cda teams over the summer in preparation for a fall launch. We have multiple areas where you can get involved and be a part of this new venture from the very beginning, check out the roles and responsibilities below:
- Greeters – (4 people per service) Team members need to be relational and warm towards those entering the building. Have a willingness to talk with people and assist them with a bulletin, general information and specific rooms at the campus.
- Parking – (2 people per service) Team members need to be friendly, can think on their feet and assist others in find a parking spot, escorting the elderly and single moms when necessary to the Greeters at the front door. This is an outdoors role.
- Ushers/Communion Servers/Offering – (4 people per service) Assist people in find a seat for the worship service. Self aware of an intimate environment while serving communion and receiving the offering.
- Coffee/Snack/ Setup – (2 people per service) Make Coffee before services, Have coffee and snacks available during services. Clean up after services.
- Intercessory prayer — (3-5 people) Team to begin praying throughout the summer for all of the details required for a successful campus launch.
Children’s Team: 20 people needed to cover two services
- Infant/preschool volunteer – Must pass a clean back ground check, love children and be a committed team member.
- 1st-3rd grade volunteer – Must pass a clean back ground check, love children. Be a committed team player.
- 4th-6th grade volunteer – Must pass a clean back ground check, love children. Be a committed team player.
- Setup team — (8 people 1st service) Team members must be at the campus 1 hour before 1st service. Role will require the unloading of moderate equipment and supplies from a trailer, carried or dollied into the campus. Chair setup in worship area.
- Teardown team — (8 people end of 2nd service) Team members will teardown equipment and supplies, carry or dolly into storage trailer. Help clean up by sweeping and trash pickup.
Contact Cory Speer 208-777-7325 ext. 7213 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Jim Blazin at 208-664-4238 or email@example.com
If you are interested in a specific role, please fill out the form below, thank you!